We had another hint of summer weather today, not sure how long it will last but Hubby and I made the most of it tidying up the garden.
It was also a chance to give my bench cushions their first airing! I made these in the winter months after finding the fabric in a remnants sale. It said it was water damaged stock but I couldn’t find anything wrong with it. There was enough for four cushions which is perfect for my two wooden chairs and bench.
They were dead easy to make, I just cut an oblong out on the fold and sewed the two ends up, fitted a zip and hey presto a super smart cushion! Don’t do what I did though and sew all the edges up before you fit the zip, makes it a tad difficult to turn it right side out when all sides are either sewn or zipped together! You would think I learnt after the first one but no, I did the same on the second!